Procedures and Governance
Business owners strive to have more time to work on their business. Setting you free to achieve this is the major benefit of developing governance and documenting policies and procedures.
We can assist businesses ensure procedures, processes & protocols are sufficient and effective to minimise risk and maintain an appropriate level of control.
We achieve this through:
- review of structures and practices in relation to good corporate governance.
- development of policies, procedures and processes which support the organisation.
- documentation of policies, procedures and processes.
- identification and documentation of internal control mechanisms.
- aligning corporate governance activities to audit requirements.
We also assist Chartered and CPA firms develop and manage quality systems which comply with the respective industry body’s requirements.