Business Advisory Services
Seventy percent (70%) of businesses fail in their first five years.
What sets the successful apart from the less successful is business owners who understand how and when to use others’ expertise to benefit them.
Improved business performance is achieved through analysis of existing business practices/processes and actioning effective strategies and initiatives.
If your business has been running for a while, you are in start-up mode, you are thinking about retiring/exiting mode or you are looking to expand, we can help you ready yourselves for the next phase.
We can assist businesses with:
- business planning,
- procedures and governance,
- risk management,
- workshop/meeting facilitation,
- business training,
- business mentoring.
- business health checks and reviews.
- profitability growth strategising and troubleshooting.
- key performance indicators (KPIs) development and benchmarking.